Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Letter to a friend... let me tell you about doTERRA.

Kathy, I have to admit, I have been very skeptical about essential oils but I have a question For you. I have skin problems and so does my 3 year old. Lots of severe itching, hives, eczema. Do any of the oils address this? Do you have to buy a huge kit or is there just one oil to buy? Do you have samples to try? Let me know.

Oh I also have problems sleeping, and trouble with knots in my neck and shoulder muscles. Maybe I should just come to a presentation. Are you teaching in my area soon?

I asked my friend if she would allow me to post our conversation from Facebook.

Danielle, I have to tell you that once you start using the oils your life will change. (that sounds super cheesy) but imagine trying something that could help you naturally and that has no side effects, never expires, and smells amazing. They assist the body in healing itself.  I'd love to send you some samples of things to try before you attend a class -- Oooh I wish I could give you some deep blue rub right now to help you sleep. I shared it with a mother of my friends and she told me she slept through the night pain free the first time in 5 years!

Oftentimes with modern medicines and OTC we just treat the symptoms. I have a Migraine... take something.. instead of really searching for why we get Migraines. You will find you have now begun a journey for wellness. Wow... I probably shouldn't respond to messages at midnight eh?

Oh and I'll send you a gift certificate for a FREE wild orange with your samples. My oldest used to get eczema really bad. At first I started adding Lavender to a fractionated carrier oil (fco)... we eventually stopped using the steroid creams but I also fought his immune system with lemon, peppermint, and onguard oils. It's amazing just tonight I asked him after his shower. "do you need lotion, buddy" and he told me he hasn't had itchies for awhile now. And I realized that's true.

See you at next week's class!

Kat Alldredge
kathy.alldredge@gmail.com
www.drippingoils.com

No comments:

Post a Comment